After two weeks of daily posts I have some data:
- You read them;
- You like them;
- You engage with them (but outside of the blog);
- Almost no one reads on Saturdays.
My goal behind the CEO Letter series is three-fold:
- To share what I’ve learned with you, so that you don’t repeat my mistakes;
- Communicate with our stakeholders in a less email inbox intrusive way;
- Free up some space in my brain for new ideas.
Since very few people read my blog posts on Saturdays, I’ll be posting byte-sized quotes just to keep those who do read engaged 🙂
Thought of the day:
No one gives a monkey’s about how great your product is. The only thing people care about is how great they can become by using your product.
Contact Splento if you are in need of: