If you have a conference coming up it is a good idea to think about booking a conference photographer to capture your big event.
By not hiring a conference photographer you are restricting the potential impact of your event, both during the event and afterwards, through post-event marketing. It would be a waste, after all your conference planning, to then not have a package of attractive conference photos to show for it.
If you are still thinking “but why hire a conference photographer?”, we are here to tell you seven benefits of hiring a pro photographer for conferences and conventions:
- Great quality conference photos
- Conference photographers know how to photograph crowds
- Conference photographers have lots of experience
- Demonstrate the success of your conference to your wider audience
- You can concentrate on keeping your conference running smoothly
- Great quality conference photos can advertise your future events
- Professional conference photographers tell your conference story from start to finish
Reasons to Hire a Conference Photographer
1. Great quality conference photos
Professional conference photographers have the best equipment to produce the best quality photos of your conference and capture your conference in the best way.
With the size of indoor conference venues, lighting can often be unpredictable. Nailing the lighting is indeed a skill developed by experienced conference photographers.
2. Conference photographers know how to photograph crowds
It can be tricky to capture large quantities of people and still preserve the “event environment”, but with a conference photographer’s experience and expertise, they are able to achieve this for you.
3. Conference photographers have lots of experience
A professional conference photographer’s experience will show in the end product of their images, giving you and your business a stunning preservation of the conference to use in your later marketing strategies.
4. Great quality conference photos can advertise your future events
Professional conference photographers have knowledge and experience of conferences and conventions. This enables them to anticipate opportunities for some amazing candid shots, and it is often these images that really show off your event in ways that ‘standard’ conference photos cannot. You will also create interest in other conferences from future potential delegates if your conference looks its best.
5. Demonstrate the success of your conference to your wider audience
Sharing images on your social channels is not just about future marketing. You can also use your social platforms to share the conference experience with colleagues and customers who were not able to attend in person. And with fast photo delivery, you can even do this while the conference is still running.
6. You can concentrate on keeping your conference running smoothly
Keeping your conference running smoothly is a complex business on its own without having to add taking photos into the mix. By hiring a professional event photographer for your conference instead of splitting photo-taking opportunities between yourself and your team, you not only get better quality photos but you have more time to network with your conference attendees and see real results from your event.
7. Professional conference photographers tell your conference story from start to finish
A conference photographer can tell your complete conference story from start to finish. From viewing the venue before it starts to photographs of keynote speakers and client interactions, you can have everything professionally captured by an event photographer.
If our reasons to hire a professional conference photographer have convinced you of the benefits of professional photography for your business, check out Splento’s conference photography packages.
Splento. Professional photographers whenever you need them – even at short notice.