You can now protect your online shareable gallery with a password. This short verification procedure will prevent anyone without the password from looking at your photos.
For example, you might want to only share the photo gallery from your event with the event attendees.
How to protect your gallery with a password?
1. Log in to your Splento account – https://www.splento.com/profile/login. Enter your email and password.
2. When you log in to your account, click on ‘My Galleries’ in the menu bar on the left.
3. Choose the photo gallery you want to protect, click on ‘More’ (3 dots) and then click on ‘Set a password’.
4. You can either choose a password on your own or you can click on the button ‘Generate’ to generate a password for your gallery.
5. Press save.
6. Now your photo gallery is password protected.