Let’s take it to the roundtable!
During these unprecedented times, it is vital that we come together, discuss and learn from each other. One way to do that successfully is a roundtable discussion. This affords us all the opportunity to be transparent, offer invaluable insights and gain perspective from peers.
COVID-19 is not slowing down our innovation and it shouldn’t slow yours down either. We have arranged our first-ever roundtable discussion to explore how best to engage, interact and create with children now we are all spending more time at home.
Thursday, April 16th join us and our panel of experts including entrepreneurs parents, Dance Academy Director, accomplished children's party planner and an expert family photographer for 60 minutes of firsthand experiences and points of view of how to overcome your new existence.
Thursday, April 16th, 11 AM BST, online and available worldwide via Zoom.
- Roman Grigoriev - CEO & Co-founder at SPLENTO. Entrepreneur & athlete
- Ray Rafiq-Omar - Serial entrepreneur
- Mike Curry - Expert family photographer with 20+ years experience
- Michelle Sergeant - Director of Angels Dance Academy recently featured in popular BBC show 'The Greatest Dancer'
- Lauren Prentice - Director of Sense Parties, industry expert of 10+ years
- Mark Lemon - Accomplished children's author and publisher
- George Whitefield - Director of Sharky and George, an established creative events company for children and adult
Got a question for our panel? Register now and add your question to the list!
See you there!