Recently we’ve explained how password protected galleries work. Splento galleries are always private with a unique, password-like URL. But now we’re launching another feature — marking specific photos private.
If you have dozens of photos from your recent birthday or a corporate event, but there are some pictures that you don’t want to share with your friends or colleagues — this feature will prevent others from seeing specific photos.
Please note that only the owners of the galleries will be able to mark photos as private, gallery visitors will not have such access.
How to mark photos as private?
- Go to https://www.splento.com/ in your browser. Click on the ‘LOGIN’ button in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address and password in the log in details.
- Navigate to ‘My Galleries‘ and click on the gallery of photos which you would like to mark as private.
- Move the mouse pointer at the photo that you would like to hide from others and click on the ‘Mark Private’ icon. If using mobile devices, you would first need to click on the image in order to see the privacy icon.
- Done! Now the photo that you wanted to hide is not available to the public.